Thursday, November 18, 2010

More information...

Based on other articles (like this one) and hearing from at least one friend who has already seen the movie, I have decided that I will go and see Harry Potter, after all. It does not sound like what the articles at the end of last week made it out to be. I feel comfortable with choosing to go, still... and I'm excited about it again! :)

I thought about deleting Sunday evening's blog post, but I think I'm going to leave it. It's not because I want to "eat my words," but rather because the opinions I expressed are really the way I feel about any movie. Nudity has no place in the entertainment I choose. If it had turned out that there was a nude scene in the movie, I would have chosen not to see it, as I would with any other movie. This does not mean I would judge others for seeing movies I choose not to see. It simply means that I know what I need to do and/or avoid for my own happiness and peace of conscience.

Thanks to those who have shared further information. I really am excited to go Saturday evening! :) And I'm grateful for supportive family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment